Ensuring your motorhome or caravan has an annual habitation service is imperative to its overall health and functionality!
A habitation service can be done at any point in the year with many motorhome & caravan owners choosing winter, as this can be a quieter period for all parties
A habitation service will highlight and fix any important safety and/or performance related issues your motorhome may have.
A professional habitation service from an approved technician will also provide peace of mind and reassurance.
* A habitation service refers to the habitation areas of your motorhome.It comprises of many types of inspection including checking window locks as well as inspecting it for gas safety.
* You should allow for approximately three hours for a motorhome habitation service.
* New motorhomes require a habitation service to be done to keep warranties valid.
* Having a motorhome habitation service is important for retaining its value. Future buyers of your motorhome will want to see a full service history which includes a habitation service; any breaks in the history could put off a potential buyer.
* The main jobs carried out in a motorhome habitation service are: damp checks; electrical and gas safety checks; chassis mountings; appliance checks and an inspection of your water systems.
* There are also smaller, functionality checks that should take place in a habitation service. This includes checking how well moving components like doors, locks, window and door seals and the operation of blinds.